BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with infuence
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBLDR521 Lead the development of diverse workforces