BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances