BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBSUS501 Develop a workplace policy and procedure for sustainability
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy