BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies.
Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.
- BSBMKG622 Manage organisational marketing processes
- BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
- BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
- BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
- BSBMKG624 Manage market research
- BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances