BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBMKG440 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG434 Promote products and services
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBINS401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes