BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organization
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG637 Engage in collaborative alliances
- BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk