BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
This qualification is suitable for those who use well developed marketing and communication skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBWRT401 Write Complex Documents
- BSBMKG417 Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMKG418 Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBMGT407 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBCRT401 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements