BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and Manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBSUS501 Develop a workplace policy and procedure for sustainability
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBCUS501 Manage Quality Customer Service
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings